Get lawn care in Caldwell by
Bearded Sloth Lawns
This Pro Story
Bearded Sloth Lawns: Your One-Stop Solution for Lawn Care Services with Ryan Tanksley in Caldwell, ID
Does your outdoor space need a transformation? Meet Bearded Sloth Lawns, led by Ryan Tanksley, your answer to all lawn care needs in Caldwell, Idaho. Based in Caldwell, our services extend to Boise City, Nampa, Meridian, Kuna, Marsing, Melba, and more.
🍃Our Range of Services
- Professional Shrub Pruning: Trust our team to keep your shrubs manicured and healthy, adding to your lawn's appeal.
- Expert Weed Removal: Under Ryan Tanksley's guidance, we eliminate unwanted growth, promoting your turf's health.
- Timely Snow Removal: Ryan Tanksley ensures that Idaho's harsh winters don't hinder your routines with professional snow removal.
- Exceptional Landscaping: Transform your space into a green oasis with our creative landscaping skills.
- Turf Aeration: Let our team help your turf breathe and thrive with their efficient aeration techniques.
- Comprehensive Leaf Removal: Ryan Tanksley ensures a neat and tidy lawn, free from leaf clutter, boosting its appeal and health.
Why Should You Choose Bearded Sloth Lawns?
Ryan Tanksley, the man behind Bearded Sloth Lawns, is a dedicated professional with a passion for creating beautiful outdoor spaces. With Ryan Tanksley at the helm, you can expect nothing but superior lawn care services.
Locate Local Lawn Care Experts in Your Neighborhood Cities with GreenPal
Ryan Tanksley's expertise is not limited to Caldwell (Canyon County), Boise City (Ada County), Nampa (Canyon County), Meridian (Ada County), Kuna (Ada County), Marsing (Owyhee County), and Melba (Canyon County). GreenPal's expansive network reaches neighborhoods like Garden City (Ada County), Eagle (Ada County), Middleton (Canyon County), Star (Ada County), Parma (Canyon County), and Emmett (Gem County). Through GreenPal, find local lawn care experts like Ryan Tanksley in these cities and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you assist with landscape xeriscaping or drought-resistant landscaping?
- Yes, we offer xeriscaping services, designing and installing drought-resistant landscapes that require minimal water while maintaining beauty and functionality.
Do you provide landscape vegetable garden installation and maintenance?
- Yes, we offer landscape vegetable garden installation and maintenance services, helping you create a productive and thriving vegetable garden within your landscape.
Can you help with landscape deer and wildlife deterrents?
- Yes, we provide landscape deer and wildlife deterrent solutions, including plant selection, fencing, and other measures to protect your landscape from unwanted browsing and damage.
Bearded Sloth Lawns, spearheaded by Ryan Tanksley, is your go-to for all lawn care needs. Book your service through GreenPal today, and let us transform your outdoors!
How many years have you been in landscaping business, and what inspired you to get started?
I have been in the lawncare business for almost 2 years now; prior to this I have worked in an array of customer service field with a heavy emphasis on insurance estimating side of life. I enjoy working with people and I also enjoy working outside. Early in 2019, my father became sick and my family and I decided it was time to leave my current job so that we could spend as much time with him as possible. During this transition period we spent a lot of time with Dad and a lot of time outside, working in my yard at my house, and thus began Bearded Sloth Lawn Care. I began servicing yards in my area and quickly through word of mouth saw my customer base increase. I love to be able to perform a task that has immediate feedback, and in my opinion there is not much better than seeing a nice crisp yard after a fresh mow. I have built my knowledge through learning through others in the industry and through self study; I pride myself on making the best choices to ensure each yard is kept beautiful for years to come. At this time, I am a one man operation, but the goal is to grow the business and allow it to be an outlet for young people to have a job that they can truly make their own as they take a true ownership stake in the business. I believe in quality work and all those that come work with me will share the same obsession. Thanks again for checking out my profile and I hope to earn the opportunity to take care of your lawn.
How does your work stand out from other lawn service companies in the area?
I want to pay attention to all the details, ensuring that no items are missed or not done well; at times this may require me to revisit spots of the yard to ensure that when I leave the customer is left with no worries or complaints.
What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
The advice I have for all my customers is that we both aim for clear communication to avoid any issues that could have been avoided and expectations are surpassed.
What do you like most about the lawn care industry?
I love to learn, I love the scientific process, being able to evaluate a myriad of variables and deduce the best method for improving a lawn's condition is exciting; no two yards are the same and finding that healthy and happy spot for each one is exciting.
What areas do you mainly service?
I live in Caldwell area and will aim to stay as close to my neck of the woods as possible; this will be two fold, one, gas is not cheap and two, I want to build relationships with my community and begin pouring my resources into the area of Caldwell, becoming a fixture in this area.