Get lawn care in Chicago by
Plant Your Dream Design
This Pro Story
Plant Your Dream Design: Your Comprehensive Landscape and Lawn Care Partner in Chicago, Illinois
Plant Your Dream Design offers unrivalled lawn care services across Chicago, Burbank, Berwyn, Blue Island, Calumet City, Oak Lawn, and Tinley Park in IL. We specialize in delivering a range of services that include keeping your lawn green and vibrant and transforming your outdoor space into an attractive and enjoyable haven.
🍃 Our Outstanding Services:
- Exceptional Landscaping: We believe that landscaping is an art that can turn a flat outdoor area into an inviting garden. Our expert team will help bring your dream design to life!
- Weed Annihilation: We provide meticulous weed removal services, ensuring your lawn stays clean, healthy, and free from unwanted invaders.
- Expert Shrub Pruning: Our professional pruning services help maintain your shrubs' and small trees' health and beauty.
- Seasonal Snow Removal: Don't let winter weather ruin your beautiful landscape. Our efficient snow removal service ensures your outdoor area remains accessible and safe throughout the cold months.
- Comprehensive Turf Aeration: To keep your lawn looking its best, we offer turf aeration services that improve the health and appearance of your grass.
- Thorough Leaf Removal: Say goodbye to time-consuming raking. Our leaf removal services maintain your yard’s neat appearance, especially during fall.
Connecting Neighbourhoods through GreenPal
We are proud to be part of the GreenPal network, where you can find local lawn care experts like us in your neighbourhood. Residents in the following cities can also avail of top-quality lawn care and landscaping services through GreenPal:
- Cicero in Cook County
- Evanston in Cook County
- Skokie in Cook County
Why Choose Plant Your Dream Design?
- Expert Knowledge: Hi This is Yellitza Velez, and my team boasts a wealth of lawn care and landscaping expertise.
- Personalized Services: We provide tailored solutions to fit the unique needs of your outdoor space.
- Customer Satisfaction: We aim to surpass your expectations through our consistent, high-quality services.
Trust in Plant Your Dream Design for all your lawn care needs in Chicago, Illinois. Me Yellitza Velez, the vendor, promises excellence, dependability, and satisfaction with every service we provide.
Let us partner with you via GreenPal to to create and maintain the outdoor space of your dreams.
How many years have you been in landscaping business, and what inspired you to get started?
We got started by mowing the lawn and than designing gardens about 10+years as a thing to just do then it sparked my interest and how beautiful a home looks with flowers and I began to study and learn and observe what hurts them what kills them and why some some gardens look so Amazing and Others don't if it's the same plant. It moved me to try to offer everyone the same results.
How does your work stand out from other lawn service companies in the area?
I treat every property as if it was mine with care and respect. I think of it this way how you do something when nobody is looking at you is how you do everything in your life. I strive to be the Best and only the Best don't need Supervision. You can ask or read my reviews I have clients I only know them by phone calls or plain text. I never seen them they never have to call me. I reach out if a reschedule needs to happen due to weather conditions or an emergency with the equipment flat tires from screws are mostly our delay in getting it fixed quickly but as soon as that's repaired work moves on no excuse to catch up with the schedule pending. Every lawn gets serviced on it's service week schedule even if the weather is turning I'm out there on stand by and back at it once it cleared. My clients are the first to know as soon as I know anything that will throw the schedule off thats just out of my hands and give them my time line with a date and possible time frame when those delays have occurred. I'm well known for my effectiveness in communicating and the services rendered. I stand behind my work and business names it's what has made me an amazing entrepreneur. I wouldn't do it any differently because actions speak louder than words.
What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
Speak with them personally to address areas your possibly concerned or like extra care on. Give them the opportunity to prove their quality of work because we all don't do the same workmanship.
What do you like most about the lawn care industry?
Helping people increase their homes value and great curb appeal.
What areas do you mainly service?
We service the Chicagoland some Suburbs & Indiana