Here are Best Lawn Care Services in Geneva, IL as of Oct, 2023
Ines Company Lawn Services in Geneva, IL
Give your yard a "Wow" makeover! If you want to upgrade your backyard, we can help. A backyard makeover doesn't have to be expensive. With the right plan, we'll help transform your landscape into a stunning, eye-seducing oasis on a budget.
How To Take Your Lawn From "Meh" to "Wow"
Chances are, your grass only needs some consistent yard work to whip it into shape and keep it looking great. Unless you're starting from scratch, we recommend first trying to salvage your lawn before considering extensive resodding or returfing.
For the most part, treating patchy, decaying, fading, and thinning grass just needs some tender care. Here are some of the things we do:
- 1) Identify the issue: What's bugging your grass? Why is it thinning or fading? Are weeds taking over? Do we need to treat damaged areas or simply get the lawn cut? We determine the problem and create an action plan.
- 2) Test PH Balance: Imbalanced PH soil levels are sometimes the cause of your lawn issues. We check it to catch any imbalances and nutritional deficiencies and tailor a treatment based on our findings.
- 3) Seasonal Treatment: We're available all year, but starting in spring is key to a healthier, weed-free yard. It'll make lawn care less expensive during the year too. Plus, we can prep your grass to grow, prevent weeds, and provide balanced fertilizers and seeds during the year.
- 4) Remove and prevent weeds: We knock out the bad stuff- weeds, dandelions, etc - with the right products. We use turf builders and grass-specific fertilizers using spreaders in early spring to prevent weeds. Alternatively, we control weeds in the summer without damaging your grass.
- 5) Remove compaction: To make sure your grass grows the way it should, you need to free up any compaction. Depending on the condition of your grass, we recommend either aeration or dethatching.
- 6) Lawn mowing the right way: Are you cutting your grass too short? Avoid damaging your grass by cutting at the right height and recycling your clippings.
This is the general process we follow throughout the year. Through our standard lawn care solutions, we'll help your grass grow, keep it in good shape, and keep it thriving all season long.
Plenty of Options For All
Whether we're fixing your damaged grass or simply mowing your grass on the weekends, our company has plenty of flexible plans and services for your budget.
We offer one-time, routine, or complete makeover plans. Recurring plans can be canceled at any time without penalty, but keep in mind that we have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Affordable Lawn Care For Geneva Customers
Ines Company provides affordable lawn care services in Geneva, Illinois, and Kane County. From Kirkwood to Geneva East to properties near Gunnar Anderson Forest Preserve, we've served the community for years.
If you'd like to get any of our premium services at a budget-friendly rate, contact us today.
Jm Lawn Mowing Lawn Services in Geneva, IL
Did you know traditional lawn care involves using thousands of pounds of chemicals? A combination of pesticides, fertilizers, and herbicides can put your family's health in jeopardy. Stack on a gas-powered lawn mower, and you have a perfect storm of reckless chemicals on your property. There's a better way to do it. Jm Lawn Mowing uses eco-friendly products and tools for a safer, cleaner experience. We'll grow, feed, and maintain your grass without putting you in harm's way.
Safer and Eco-Friendly Lawn Maintenance
Your lawn is more than just a patch of grass. It's a place where your kids can play, guests can enjoy, and where you build memories. That's why we factor safety and eco-friendliness into our work. Every tool and product we lay on your grass is eco-friendly.
Here are just some of the products we use:
- The STIHL 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery-powered lawn mower
- Battery-powered weed whackers
- Battery-powered hedge trimmers
- For commercial properties, the Ryobi R48110 rear-engine rider
These products are just as effective, if not better, than gas-powered products. Plus, their rotary mowers cut all cool-season grass like the ones in your area.
Using Ingredients You Can Pronounce
The fertilizers we use have ingredients you can actually pronounce. We use fertilizers and weed control solutions that are safe for your pets and family too. For most properties, we use Milorganite, which is made up of pelletized fertilizers derived from organic ingredients. For stomping out weeds, we use Green Gobbler Weed Killer for its fast-acting spray and toxic-free ingredients.
Organic Lawn Care For A Great Price
Jm Lawn Mowing provides high-quality, eco-friendly, and affordable lawn care services in Geneva, Illinois, and Kane County. Take your pick at any of our high-rated services including:
- Lawn restoration
- Lawn mowing services
- And More!
Whether you're in Mill Creek, Pepper Valley, or by the Eagle Brook Country Club, our team is ready to help you. We also serve customers in Chicago, Illinois.
Visit our page to learn more. Hire Jm Lawn Mowing for a chemical-free, eco-friendly lawn service in Geneva.
Bros Landscaping Lawn Services in Geneva, IL
A healthier, greener, lush lawn without the stress! From mowing to trimming and everything in between, Bros Landscaping offers the most complete lawn care solutions at budget-friendly prices. Put your lawn mower away, and let us handle the dirty work.
7 Easy Lawn Care Tips
Want to do less yard work this season? With our expert advice and professional services, we'll help make your lawn care chores easier and less pricey.
Before getting into our professional lawn services, here are some quick DIY advice for greener, healthier grass:
- 1) Mow Often: Cut your grass often and under the right conditions. Avoid mowing when your grass is too wet or if it hasn't grown more than 50% since the last time you mowed.
- 2) Use Good Blades: Dull blades cut your grass unevenly and completely ruin them. Maintain sharp blades on your mower.
- 3) Raise Cutting Bar: Since you own a lawn in Geneva, your grass is likely a cool-season variant. Use high-lift blades when mowing.
- 4) Feed Your Grass: Use the right lawn seed at least 3 or more times a year using a spreader. It's essential you start in the spring too.
- 5) Aerate Your Lawn Annually: Aeration opens pockets into your soil so your grass grows stronger and thicker. It helps your lawn absorb nutrients easier and allows it to soak up water.
- 6) Overseed in Spring and Fall: Get seeds that match your grass type.
- 7) Hire a Lawn Service Provider: When your yard work becomes too much to handle, pass your chores over to us.
From fixing patchy areas to improving color to keeping things in good shape, our lawn care company does it all.
Bros Landscaping serves customers in Geneva, Illinois, and Kane County. We have helped customers by Prairie Ridge, Fox Run, and even near the Gunnar Anderson Forest Preserve for years. With our track record of proven success, we're confident you'll love our services too.
Red Rock Landscaping Lawn Services in Geneva, IL
Your one-stop shop for lawn care services! Get professional care from a team of highly trained experts by hiring Red Rock Landscaping today. As a full-service company, we treat all grass types and offer various solutions for every lawn problem. Whether it's fixing damaged grass, getting rid of weeds, or simply mowing the yard, we'll make all your lawn troubles go away.
Full-Service Lawn Care Company in Geneva
As you already know, mowing your grass isn't enough to keep your lawn in great shape. It just won't cut it, no pun intended. Tend to your yard long enough, and you'll be confronted by pests, invasive plants, and even grass disease.
We not only tackle routine stuff like lawn mowing, but we also provide your grass with the proper balance of nutrients and tailored services to keep it free of weeds, looking great, and healthy all year.
As a top-rated full-service lawn care business in the area, we offer a huge lineup of options for all your needs. Choose any one or more of our services including:
- Lawn mowing services
- Snow removal
- Water Management
Who We Help
Red Rock Landscaping offers our services to homeowners, businesses, and even industrial properties. Whether it's a large field or a small backyard, our staff is equipped with the latest and greatest to get any job done.
Our long-term yard maintenance plans are perfect for customers who need our help throughout the year. You're free to cancel at any time without getting charged a fee.
We've provided affordable lawn care services in Geneva, Illinois, and Kane County for years. Whether you're near Keslinger or the Geneva Golf Club, our company is ready to help you.
Hire us for affordable lawn care in Geneva today.
Here is what other GreenPal users have to say about lawn care near me:
Hiring Ines Company was the best thing I did for my yard. I was struggling to make it look nice for a while. These guys just swooped in and made it look better. My yard near the Geneva Commons Mall has never looked better.
I highly recommend you hire Jm Lawn Mowing. They've done a great job on my property close to the Geneva Public Library. Highly recommended!
Bros Landscaping is one of the best lawn care companies near me. I couldn't have asked for a better group of hard-working people to hire. They've done an outstanding job in my backyard near the Fabyan Villa.
I strongly encourage everyone to hire Red Rock Landscaping. You'd be missing out on a really good business. Their services are outstanding, but so are their prices. I'm genuinely pleased with their work on my front lawn for my property near Dryden Park.