Here are Best Lawn Care Services in Libertyville, IL as of Oct, 2023
Plant Your Dream Design Lawn Services in Libertyville, IL
No weeds, just good-looking grass! Own a visibly thicker, lush, greener lawn in just 5-6 weeks by hiring us today. Get rid of brown grass, patchy spots, and weeds with our help. We use non-toxic, family-friendly, pet-safe products to make it happen. Give your lawn a green makeover with our help.
Your Best Lawn Ever
Every property is different. Your soil's condition, grass type, and even your geographical position play a role in the health of your grass. For your landscape to thrive, it needs the right tweaks, attention, and soil conditions.
We make that happen with a customized lawn care plan. By testing your soil, feeding it the right nutrients, and performing the right lawn services at the right time, we can turn any muddy, patchy, ugly mess into a green wonderland.
How We Create Beautiful Lush Lawns In Libertyville
Here's how we make it happen:
- Feed Your Soil: Every yard has natural deficiencies. Some lack nitrogen. Some have too much foot traffic. Other times climate, lousy soil conditions, or mother nature's wrath affects it. We address those specific needs with a custom blend of products that nourish them.
- Use Eco-Friendly Products: Did you know traditional fertilizers, herbicides, and other products are filled with chaotic chemicals that are dangerous for you, your family, and your pets? Not only that, your grass becomes dependent on them. We use eco-friendly equipment and products so that your family, pets, and friends can freely enjoy spending time in your yard.
- Seasonal Lawn Service: Lawn care is all about timing. It's all about what to do, when to do it, and how often. In spring, you should prep your lawn for the growing season. Summer is all about mowing, watering, and feeding. Fall is a little bit of everything. We'll help you tackle the seasonal yard work to create healthy, weed-free grass.
Our lawn service treatment includes regular fertilizing, grass cutting, watering, aerating, and yard maintenance. We also provide resodding, planting, and landscape design.
Quality Lawn Care Services In Lake County
For years, we've successfully served clients in Libertyville, Illinois, and Lake County. From Tantara to Brookhaven to properties near Adler Memorial Park, we've been the number-one choice for all things lawn care.
Whether you need us to mow your yard once, provide yard work on a regular basis, or tackle a tough-to-solve lawn issue, our team can help. We personally hire and train our staff while equipping them with the best tools on the market.
Get quality lawn service in Libertyville by hiring Plant Your Dream Design today.
Jgpros Lawn Services in Libertyville, IL
Get three applications of fertilizers and weed control for just $25. We're promoting a special introductory offer for first-time customers. We use a premium slow-release granular fertilizer product that contains macronutrients to feed your grass and help it grow. Plus, we'll tackle weeds in the process. If you're interested, hire Jgpros today!
Special Lawn Care Offer
If you're a first-time customer, we're offering you a special deal to get your lawn prepped for the spring and summer. Our three application program includes fertilizing, aeration, overseeding, weed control, and even pest control services for three visits
When fertilizing your yard, we use a premium slow-release fertilizer. When applying weed control services, we use a special mix of crabgrass pre-emergents, broadleaf weed control, and slow-release granular fertilizers that are packed with the right balance of macronutrients for strengthening and improving grass growth. These services are available in early and late spring, so we recommend getting started right away.
In just three visits, we'll set your lawn up for success.
Add-On Routine Lawn Care
The buck doesn't stop at fertilizing and weed control. We also provide a range of lawn care services, including:
- Lawn mowing services
- Leaf blowing
- And much more!
Get all your spring, summer, and fall outdoor work completed by just one company. You won't need to hire other lawn service providers, as we offer complete outdoor treatment for fixing, improving, and enhancing your outdoors.
Quality Yard Services For Libertyville Customers
We provide top-quality lawn care services in Libertyville, Illinois, and Lake County. We have worked with customers in Rockland, Brookhill Park, and even for property owners near Liberty Lake.
Take advantage of our early spring fertilizing offer. We'll customize our services for your needs. Get in touch with our team, and we'll get started right away.
Max Landscaping Lawn Services in Libertyville, IL
What happens if you don't take care of your lawn? We get it. You're busy. Maybe you have a tight budget. Lawn work can feel pretty dull. But, every day you put off yard work, you risk harming your grass. And it will cost you a lot more to fix in the long run. If you've been putting it off and need a hand, Max Landscaping can help.
Complete Lawn Service Solutions
What happens when you stop taking care of your grass?
- Your property value lowers dramatically
- You lose curb appeal
- Invasive plants like weeds will turn your yard into a mess
- Pests like grubs and other insects will spread
- Patchy spots can start to form
- Grass can begin to thin
- Grass decays quicker and dries out faster
An unhealthy lawn comes with a slew of issues, such as the divots that can cause your ankles to buckle if you walk over it. Or you'll find stagnant water that attracts pests like mosquitoes because your lawn doesn't drain water properly. Even worse are the weeds, crabgrass, or grass disease that turn your yard into an ugly mess.
Not only is it an unsightly thing to look at, it can cause massive headaches, costly repairs, and even an injury in the long run.
Protect, Improve, & Maintain A Healthier Yard
We provide regular lawn care and yard maintenance services for customers in Libertyville, Illinois, and Lake County. From early spring to the colder days of autumn, we work to protect one of your most important investments, your lawn.
We customize our lawn service treatment to fit any budget to keep your property looking its best at all times.
If you're looking for a way to give your outdoor space a well-designed appearance, we'll make it happen. In fact, we've helped over a hundred property owners and counting. We invite you to check out the work we've done for customers in Terre Fair, Dawes, and even near the Advocate Condell Medical Center.
Hire Max Landscaping for quality lawn care in Libertyville.
Ant Lawn Service Lawn Services in Libertyville, IL
Our company was formed over a decade ago to fill a void in our industry. The landscape industry is filled with fly-by-night companies, inconsistent quality, and expensive prices. We're here to change that. As a fully licensed, insured, and trained lawn care provider, we guarantee quality from start to finish. More importantly, we offer competitive estimates don't won't sink a hole in your pockets.
Free Estimates For Landscaping
Customers in Libertyville, Illinois, and Lake County will get a free estimate from us. We offer a range of landscaping, irrigation, and even winter services. From lawn mowing services on a regular basis to extensive fertilizing work, we do it all.
We serve commercial and residential properties in Northeast Libertyville, Lancaster, and other local communities, including near the frequented Greentree Park. As our business expands, we've also begun providing lawn mowing services in Chicago, Illinois.
What We Focus On
Here are some things we do to create lush, green, healthy, and weed-free lawns:
- Lawn Mowing Services: As your lawn starts to grow, we begin mowing at 2 to 3 inches tall. This helps protect your grass and avoids scalping it. We'll consistently cut your cool-season grass properly to promote better growth patterns.
- Fertilizing: Fertilizing as soon as early spring provide your grass the right nutrients it needs to grow healthy. Fertilizers high in nitrogen are what give your grass the power to grow thicker and greener. While potassium and phosphorus are essential, your yard needs a higher volume of nitrogen.
- Weed Control: In early spring, we provide crabgrass and weed pre-emergents to prevent them from sprouting. While it's not always possible to fully keep them away, we remove them during the year without damaging your grass.
- Overseeding: If you have balding spots in your yard, we'll overseed them. We prep the area and remove any debris. Then add grass-specific fertilizers to fill those gaps. We use high-quality grass seeds suitable for your soil.
Those are just some of the work we do during the year. As a full-service lawn care company, we offer everything you could need to keep your property in great shape.
Trusted Lawn Service Providers
As you can see on our profile, we've helped hundreds of property owners. Whether it's to handle simple grass-cutting jobs or complex lawn care makeovers, we're the company people lean on to get the best treatment possible.
We invite you to visit our business page to learn more. Contact Ant Lawn Service if you're ready to get started.
Here is what other GreenPal users have to say about lawn care near me:
I found Plant Your Dream Design on GreenPal and hired them right away. I was blown away by their knowledge and professionalism. After hiring them, they got to work the next day on my lawn near Paul M. Neal Park. I can't thank them enough for their hard work.
Jgpros is a fantastic company. They've done a great job on my yard near Bull Creek. Their staff is friendly and works hard to get the job done. Highly recommended!
Max Landscaping comes highly recommended. I hired them to take care of my parent's property near Libertyville High School a while ago. They did a fantastic job, and my parents are really happy.
I would like to thank Ant Lawn Service for all their hard work. These guys go beyond what's asked of them. They are professional and don't try to hard sell you on other services. My property close to Butler Lake has never looked this nice.