Should you buy a commercial mower?
Written by Gene Caballero on May 20, 2015
When You Should Consider Purchasing Commercial-Grade Equipment?
Do you have an enormous lawn that takes an entire Saturday to mow and maintain? Are you tired of sweating through the summer mowing season? Maybe you are simply fed up with digging in your heels and pushing your lawnmower up difficult hills each weekend. Regardless of your reasons for considering a commercial lawn mower, this investment may just be the solution to all of your problems! There are many reasons why a homeowner might want to purchase commercial-grade equipment such as a lawn mower, and a few of those reasons are outlined below.
When You Should Consider Purchasing a Commercial Lawn Mower?
Did you know that more and more homeowners are turning to commercial-grade lawn mowers over residential models to achieve professional results? Regardless of their bulk and difficulty to store, a commercial-grade mower can make all the difference in your lawn and garden maintenance. Some scenarios in which you should consider such a purchase are outlined below:
- You are spending hours mowing your lawn each week: In the peak of summer, homeowners may find themselves spending the majority of their time maintaining and caring for their lawn rather than enjoying it. If you spend more than an hour mowing your lawn each week, you definitely have more grass than the average homeowner. If you have literally acres of lawn to mow, you have a serious need for a commercial-grade lawn mower. With a large lawn to care for, it is impractical to use a push mower to get such a huge job done.
- You have a hilly or otherwise difficult landscape: Breaking your back each week shoving your push mower up hills and over difficult terrain is completely unnecessary. If you have a hilly or difficult landscape, a commercial lawn mower can get the job done safely and easily with minimal effort on your part.
- Lawn care has become difficult for you: If you are finding that lawn care that was once simple for you is now becoming more and more difficult, it may be time to make a change. Instead of hiring a lawn care service to mow your lawn for you, you can maintain your independence while staying safe with the purchase of a commercial lawn mower. These vehicles drive safely and easily and are very comfortable to drive. You may find that a commercial lawn mower allows you to once again enjoy getting outside and doing yardwork!
- You want professional results: If you are dissatisfied with the look of your lawn after cutting it with a residential mower, you may be considering hiring a lawn care company to achieve the look you desire. Another option is to purchase a commercial-grade lawn mower, as these machines allow you to achieve professional results. Your lawn will receive a professional cut, resulting in a healthier, better-looking lawn over time. Many of these mowers come with exceptional conveniences, such as zero-turn mowers that allow for ease of use while your lawn receives an exceptional cut.
- You want higher-quality parts: Commercial-grade lawn mowers are made of higher-quality parts than residential lawn mowers. This means that you can expect quality results and less maintenance over the life of the machine.
Subscribe to our blog
Get the latest posts in your email