- GreenPal’s $2,000 Scholarship for Tomorow’s Entrepreneur has
been awarded for 2019.
- We will begin accepting entires for the 2020 award on March 1st, 2020
and will be awarding the 2020 award by November 30th, 2020.
- This is a $2,000 evergeen scholarship and will be
renewed annually, Deadline to Apply is Nov 15th 2020.
The Scholarship for Tomorrow's Entrepreneur
Past GreenPal Award Winners
Nick MedranoUniv of Central Florida GPA: 4.0 | 2014
Jason GormanTexas A&M GPA: 4.0 | 2015
Destiny GrahamRadford Univ GPA: 3.50 | 2016
Sonia MessaoudiSchool TBD GPA: 3.70 | 2017
Ezra AhmadUniv of North Carolina GPA: 3.4 | 2018
Jack BradyNTSU Univ GPA: 3.4 | 2019
GreenPal Business Scholarship
GreenPal believes small businesses are the backbone of our country's economy.
Our CEO started his first company, a small lawn mowing business, in high school and grew the company while attending college, ultimately scaling the organization to over 100 employees. Having recently guided that company through acquisition by a respected national organization he wants to assist aspiring entrepreneurs attending college while starting or running a small business.
The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today's students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today's generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, see below for the instructions and criteria for applying for the GreenPal scholarship.
- We will open up the 2020 application entry period Mar 1st, 2020
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., evidence of GPA.) Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Submissions are to be submitted through the online application process below
- Scholarship winner will be announced Dec 15th, 2020
- This is an evergreen scholarship and will be renewed and funded each year by GreenPal Co.
Scholarship is $2,000 paid equally over (4) semesters, This scholarship will be renewed each year with a new winner. Each winner will receive (4) awards of $500 for each semester completed.
- Applicant must be graduating High School's Senior Class in 2020 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA
- Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
- Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Economics, or Finance.
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States
To apply for the GreenPal Scholarship, email your essay (500-1000 words) along with a photo to scholarship @yourgreenpal.com . We will announce the winner on this page by August 1st, 2020.
Scholarship funds will be awarded on a individual semester basis to the student's institution, upon evidence of registration in classes and maintenance of GPA. This includes student identification number and correct address of school's Bursar's Office.
Who is eligible to receive the awards? In the spirt of our founder, who founded his own lawn care company GreenPal's scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior, college freshman or sophomore who owns and operates his/her own small business, or has put together a business plan to start a business while in college. Additionally, the student must enter their freshman year at an accredited two- or four-year university, college or vocational/technical institute during the Fall of 2020.