Here are Best Lawn Care Services in Yorkville, IL as of Jun, 2023
Restoration Extra Lawn Services in Yorkville, IL
With the right plan and a little bit of effort, Restoration Extra can make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. With our help, you'll get a healthy lawn that withstands the heat, blocks out weeds, and thrives all year. From makeovers to simple upkeep, our lawn care company does it all.
Seasonal Guide For Yorkville, Illinois Grass
How do we make your lawn the greenest one in your neighborhood? We follow a tried-and-true process in early spring and late fall. Here's what we do:
- Pre-Emergents: There's no silver bullet to getting rid of weeds completely, but there are ways to prevent them from sprouting. Applying pre-emergents is a valuable tool for managing them. We'll use pre-emergents at the right time of the year to control weeds and make them easier to remove throughout the year.
- Weed Control: Weeds are tenacious. They have different life cycles and a built-in survival strategy to survive drought, herbicide treatment, and even extreme conditions. Since their seeds lay dormant for years before growing, controlling and managing them is the best plan. We'll control and remove over 100 types of weeds throughout the year.
- Lawn Mowing Services: Your cool-season lawn needs to be cut and trimmed in a certain way. Don't cut too low, or you risk scalping your grass and causing a long list of issues like patchy spots and decaying grass. We cut at 2 and a half or 3 inches in height using a rotary mower to help promote stronger grass growth.
- Watering: Most grass types in Yorkville are likely bluegrass, ryegrass, or fine fescue. They're generally considered low-maintenance but need the best conditions to grow and look great. One crucial key to healthy grass is obviously watering them. We apply about 1 inch of water weekly and adapt based on weather conditions.
- Fertilization: Your soil needs nutrients to thrive. Fertilizers help nourish your soil and strengthen grass roots. Plus, it also aids in disease resistance, allows your soil to absorb more water, and protects against puddles and bare patches.
We also perform aeration services once a year. We could recommend aerating your property in the spring or fall, depending on the condition of your grass and when you last aerated your yard.
Golf Course Worthy Grass
If you're reading this in spring or summer, there's still time to make your lawn look as nice as a golf course. For customers in Yorkville, Illinois, or Kendall County, our team is ready to serve you.
We've been in business for close to 9 years and have helped a long list of customers. From routine lawn mowing services to general yard maintenance, our green thumb experts provide everything you need for your outdoor space.
Whether you're in Fox River or own a property near Raging Waves Waterpark, we'll be happy to help you. Hire Restoration Extra for high-quality lawn care in Yorkville.
We can also help with out with Lawn Service in Geneva, IL and Lawn Care Service in Lisle, IL
Lawn Care Maven Lawn Services in Yorkville, IL
Summer is here, and it's time to mow the lawn! If you need an extra pair of green thumbs to keep your property sharp and green, we can help. From grass cutting to keeping your yard hydrated to clearing away the weeds, Lawn Care Maven can do it all.
Spring, Summer, & Fall Lawn Care In Yorkville
Warmer temperatures mean it's a growing season. With that comes more stress for your grass. Heat, sunlight, weeds, grubs, and mother nature will test your yard. Keeping it hydrated, trimmed, fed, and well-nourished is key to keeping it looking great all year.
For the most part, our lawn maintenance routine is done in various steps:
- Watering Management: Most Illinois grass is Kentucky Bluegrass, ryegrass, or fine fescue. Even when it's hot, cool-season grass needs only one inch of water weekly. We always recommend doing it in the early mornings and less frequently if it rains.
- Top Dressing: If we notice brown spots or dry patches during the summer, we recommend applying a layer of top dressing to keep your grass cool.
- Overseeding: The best time to overseed cool-season grass is usually in the fall or spring. Overseeding can increase a yard's appearance and equip it with the power to fight off disease, pests, and thinning.
- Grass Cutting: We provide lawn mowing services from spring to fall. It goes without saying, but it's one of the most important things you can do for your yard. We keep it tidy and trimmed all season.
- Fertilize: Fertilizing your yard is what helps it grow thick and strong. We feed your grass Scott's Brand products that your lawn will love. It can also keep weeds away.
Affordable Lawn Service For You
Lawn care doesn't have to be expensive, especially if you hire us. We have provided affordable lawn care services in Yorkville, Illinois, and Kendall County for nearly ten years. From River's Edge to White Oak Estates to properties near NCG Cinema Movie Theater, we have helped hundreds in our community and counting.
As a fully licensed, trained, and insured business, you can hire us with peace of mind knowing you're covered no matter what. Plus, you'll be hiring a staff of incredibly talented, hard-working, and experienced lawn care professionals ready to serve you.
We're inviting you to visit our business page. Learn more or contact us once you're ready. Get budget-friendly lawn service in Yorkville today by hiring Lawn Care Maven.
We can also help with out with Lawn Care in Bartlett, IL and Lawn Cut in Oswego, IL
Garden Roses Lawn Services in Yorkville, IL
Take control of your lawn! Say goodbye to weeds, balding spots, and ugly grass. Our fertilizing, mowing, and weed control services will provide incredible results in just weeks. Plus, we offer incredible savings for just about any budget.
Our Services & How You Benefit
What happens to your lawn when you hire Garden Roses?
- Your grass grows back stronger
- Your lawn grows faster and evenly
- Your soil absorbs and distributes nutrients better
- Grass responds better to fertilizers, seeds, and herbicides
- It recovers faster from damage and grass disease
- Your yard will resist heat, drought, and other soil conditions
- You'll see fewer pests during the year, especially in the summer
- Your property's curb appeal will be the envy of the neighborhood
Those are just some of the end results you can expect with our help.
Green-Thumb Experts At Your Service
Our staff of trained and locally recognized experts is ready to help. We use cutting-edge equipment for every job and apply industry-leading techniques. It's almost like getting golf course-like services for your yard.
We serve customers in Yorkville, Illinois, and Kendall County. We also provide lawn care services in Chicago, Illinois. Whether you're in Windett or own property near Riemenschneider Park, our staff will drive to you.
Hire Garden Roses for top-quality lawn care in Yorkville.
We can also help with out with Lawn Care Service in West Chicago, IL and Grass Cutting in Lockport, IL
Rg Lawn Care Lawn Services in Yorkville, IL
Every part of the lawn care process is important. But fertilizing is one of the most important things you can do. Your grass needs 3 things to survive; food, water, and oxygen. Cutting it is not enough. The way to an Instagram-worthy backyard is via fertilizing. Rg Lawn Care provides the nutrients your yard needs to look great while handling your other lawn care chores.
The Best Fertilizers For Your Yorkville Lawn
The best fertilizer is like a healthy meal for your lawn. Apply it enough times, and you'll see incredible results.
Fertilizers supply your lawn with the nutrients it needs to grow strong, healthy, and lush. For the most part, they consist of phosphorus, potassium, and nitrogen, the three elements that promote growth. They're also the necessary fuel your soil and grass needs.
The fertilizers that support lawn growth consist of:
- Slow-release nitrogen fertilizers
- Quick release nitrogen
- Natural fertilizers
Your Guide To Fertilizing
Slow and controlled release fertilizing applies a heavy dose of nitrogen over time. This extends the feeding period and lasts every 7 weeks or more.
Alternatively, quick-release nitrogen is quicker but requires more application during the year. You can expect to apply them every 5 or six weeks, depending on the condition of your grass and what season we're in.
Using The Right Products
Some brands and products don't respond well to your specific grass type. Some brands are made of ornamental plant foods, while others use ingredients that might not work for your lawn. Whether you own fine fescue or Kentucky bluegrass, we'll use the most appropriate fertilizer for your situation.
More Than Just Fertilizing
Fertilizing is just one step in the landscaping picture. The other vital ingredients are mowing, watering, aerating, and routine yard maintenance. If you need a hand with that, we can help.
We provide many affordable lawn care services in Yorkville, Illinois, and Kendall County. We have served customers in River's Edge, Northwest Yorkville, and even near Marge Cline Whitewater Course.
Visit our business profile to see our long list of lawn care services, customer reviews, and recent projects. We'll be ready to serve you when you need Rg Lawn Care.
We can also help with out with Lawn Mowing Service in Carol Stream, IL and Lawn Care Service in De Kalb, IL
Here is what other GreenPal users have to say about lawn care near me:
I highly recommend you hire Restoration Extra. They did a great job for me. In fact, I still use them for routine lawn mowing. They are fantastic at what they do and have done an excellent job on my property near the Raging Waves Water Park.
It was a pleasure having the staff from Lawn Care Maven help me. They provided outstanding customer service and went beyond what was expected. Thanks to them, my yard near Fox River is in the best shape it has ever been.
Garden Roses is one of the best lawn care companies I've ever hired. Their prices are fair, and their work on my lawn near Marge Cline Whitewater Course has made a huge difference. Highly recommended!
If you're going to hire a company, make sure it's Rg Lawn Care. My yard near Beecher Center looks fantastic because of all the work they did in the spring.